Monday, May 9, 2011

Whoa dude man!

Im on meh iPod!!! I haven't posted a real long post in a while. Well I'm bored. I'm doin homework. ON JAPAN!! I just tryed to capitalize the space :P. I love Swiss cake rolls. Num num nun. One two twelve baby Jesus in a well ... Ling story. Ahh I didn't make cheer bc my graded where to low :( y am I so stupid. *crystal into pillow*
tht is the only reason I didn't make it. Well later I'm gonna post some of my drawing pics. Read this funny thing-

(warning! Children under the age not in middle skool can not read)
Okie so a mom took her son to a bar. At the bar theis teens were "kadoodleing". This kids asked what they were doing and the mom Sao they were baking a cake. Then they went to the zoo and 2 zebras were kadoodleing. The kid asked what they were doing and the mom said baking a cake. The next day the kid went up to his mom and said I no u and dad were baking a cake last night. And she said how do you think that. And the kid goes bc I licked the icing of the sofa.

Groddyyyyy the kid is gonna get STDs!! kadoodleing is me and Olivias word for ..
-doing the nasty
-playing leapfrog
-having "fun"
-making "love"
Ect.

Hehe in weird
Well here's a pic bye ily!! ;D

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPKvv7gHQ876Lolwc_DJhV-kRi4_z9KZRqnIXStgYhaXFhDuonyQ

Oops one sec




unizebras!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

mer