Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy mumsly day!!






OMG omg!
Happy mothers day!! Ily mom!

I know mothers day was yesterday but me hadno time to post. Well I am thankful for having a mom. Sometimes we get in fights but I will always love her. Some people out their don't have moms or their moms abuse them. Do you should be thankful every second u r with her. Even if she won't let you do something remeber he is just doing it bc she loves you. Spend every second with her like it's the last.I love you mom! Comment why ou love your mothers and what u got her for mothers day

I got my mom the giant spa basket with some made stuff ..
-kool shaped soap
-homemade body wash
-sunless tan
-homemade lotion
-homemade hand santizer
-Sea shells
-pretty flowers
-tissue paper cheery blossom
-massage lotion
-for scrub
-ect.

I'm also working on this other thing. I will post why it us nice she gets it
Well here are some pics. Happy ...
Mum
mom
Mumsly
Mother
Musharraf
Muja
Ect
Day!

















unizebras!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

mer